February 18th London RAWmorial
Bring a 99p frozen lasagne so they shall know thee.
Amongst our illuminous number will be Ken Campbell - who staged the six hour Illuminatus Production at the National Theatre and is the narrator of the Illuminatus audio books
Kicking off at 1:23pm but we will hand out mobile numbers so people
can join at any time.
Anybody interested please contact email@example.com
1) Start at the Atlantis Bookshop on Museum Street off Bloomsbury square - Uncle Al's
favourite and one of the only known stockist of RAW's works. Here also
works a genuine top of the cauldron wiccan who worked with RAW in the
2) A five minute walk to the big Irish pub opposite the United Grand
Lodge Temple the global Citadel of FreeMasonary - here we will raise a
glass or two of porter and Jameson's to Simon Moon and Sigismundo
3) A ten minute walk down to Blackfriars Bridge - the mystical death
place of the Hanged Man Gods Banker Calvi - here we will toast Eris,
conspiracy and all who flail in her
4) A walk past the NT to salute RAWs 1970's production of Illuminatus
- here we toast the Artist known as RAW
5) We stop at a place equidistant between the Phallic Big Ben and the
Omphala London Eye - here we toast - well I suppose its the masculine
and feminine principle but lets be honest its a big willy and an
enormous Ladies front bottom
Other possible RAWthematic places -
- The Royal Society - we could leave a metal stone from the sky outside
- Chelsea Town Hall - where Jimmy wed Norah
- The British Library : notes from Joyce's work and other such writers
the worlds oldest book - a proto Internet n'est pas?
Following on from this - (and for those who can't make the daytime event)
The evening gig will begin at around 5:30 taking place in Shoreditch.
We will be showing the DVD Maybe Logic and folloing it with a random disco - all proceeds will begoing to Amnesty international as per Uncle Bob's request
Monday, February 5, 2007